Administrative Support II – Location Washington DC Area
Artlin is seeking an Administrative Support Specialist to provide various clerical and administrative support to senior leaders within the Defense research and engineering enterprise.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate daily activities and travel schedules.
- Prepare and review various documents and correspondence.
- Monitor and track various tasks assigned to the office through the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
- Provide backup support for duties SCIF management and correspondence control.
- Answer telephones, process mail, and file correspondence.
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience.
- Experience supporting senior officials preferred.
- Knowledge of DoD organizations and structures preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Secret clearance required; TS preferred.
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Return to Careers Page