Artlin Consulting’s Data Management team is looking for high energy problem solvers who are passionate about helping clients achieve process excellence. The Data technologist is expected to be a creative person who has a holistic and systematic approach to solving problems with strong communication and organizational skills. This opportunity will require a high degree of technical support in a myriad of platforms and technology stacks
- Proven ability in providing direction to the project teams for work products due as well as the overall status of the projects assigned
- Proven ability to provide status of work in progress and/or issues to the Program Manager
- Proven ability communicating to executive management and Program Office staff
- Proven ability identifying tactical issues and emerging areas of concern
- Proven ability working successfully in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Excellent attention to detail. Must compose and maintain structured self-documenting code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to take ownership of issues raised by clients or project teams and engage other support teams, as necessary, to drive to resolution
- Experience interacting with Senior Leadership
- Experience managing across multiple stakeholders within Department of Defense Services and Components
- Development and maintenance physical and logical data models using TOAD and ERWin
- Develop and maintain Sharepoint Tools Suite.
- Develop Hybrid Access/Sharepoint Solutions
- Sharepoint/JIRA integration experience a plus
- Development of triggers, trigger functions, stored procedures, and other high-order Data Definition
- Composition of accurate and complete definitions for entities, attributes, relationships, and rules
- Design architecture, map business rules and processes into technical solutions.
- Perform analysis, development, and ETL strategies.
- Perform data check and cleaning operations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the data warehouse ecosystem
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data demand side (analysts and data scientists)
- Create highly reusable code modules and packages that can be leveraged across the data pipeline
- Develop and maintain data dictionary for published data sources
- 2+ years in Database Development, specifically in at least one of the following: SQL Server, Oracle,
MySQL, SQLLite, Postgres. Postgres a plus. Strong understanding of SQL required (Select, Delete,
Update, joins, views, etc)
- 1 year experience in MS Access. VBA experience required
- 1 years in SharePoint administration and customization. SharePoint Development experience highly
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders to define requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical/business field
- Experience working on-site with Federal Government clients
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle/ IT delivery projects. Agile methodology a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access required
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2013 or similar knowledge/collaboration management tools preferred
- Secret Clearance
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Careers Page