The management analyst is part of level I support, which provides the Government with basic management analysis support services for our client. This role will focus on data gathering, and provide research and analysis to support the development of advice and recommendations on innovation. This position will contribute analysis in support of the development of objectives, operational concepts, strategic plans, and project plans to enhance the performance of our client’s staff and the board.
- Develop and present management reports to include weekly and bi-weekly status updates to senior leaders, trip reports, and other memoranda, as required for the efficient functioning of the client.
- Take detailed notes of meetings, working sessions, conferences, and regular public meetings, and summarize concepts, proposals, and recommendations discussed.
- Prepare and implement knowledge management plans for electronic and paper recordkeeping; and develop and maintain databases and tracking systems, such as systems for maintaining records on Board members, minutes of meetings, and/or registrations for public events, etc.
- Design and execute complex event planning and logistics concepts in support of client’s public meetings and other meetings and events organized in support of the office.
- Design and execute stakeholder analyses and engagement plans.
- Design and plan engagements for Board members with offices, organizations and leaders across the office in support of client themes and goals as set forward by the Executive Director.
- Prepare informative presentations, and write and edit clear, concise, persuasive memoranda, presentations, and reports, describing meeting, trips, findings, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience working on-site with Federal Government clients
- Active Secret Clearance Required
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project 2010 required
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or similar knowledge/collaboration management tools preferred
- High performer and self-starter, takes individual initiative to solve problems
- Excellent team player, ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to learn new data sources quickly and develop creative solutions to new problems
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.