It’s a great time to get in on the ground floor at this innovative and fast-growing management consulting firm. Artlin Consulting is looking to fill several Management Consultant positions at the senior, middle, and junior levels. Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, computer science or related field is required; Advanced degrees and/or certifications are preferred. Artlin offers a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program for all eligible employees.
- Subsidized Health Insurance (with Dental and Vision programs)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Program (Healthcare and Child Care)
- 401K Plan, Profit Sharing and Match
Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter to:
Current Open Positions
- Business Analyst
- Defense Acquisition Reporting and Analytics SME
- Deputy Technical Integration Manager
- Functional and Budget Analyst
- Security Specialist
Artlin Internship Opportunities:
If you are interested in a future internship check back here or send your resume to email@example.com.